I’m Pennie Walker, the Tenant Involvement Officer at Tai Calon and Better Together Lead.
I am always looking for new ways that tenants can get involved with Tai Calon to give us feedback on how we’re doing and you can have a real say in the way we work. Information we receive from you is crucial to develop how we run our services. After all, we run them for you and want to make sure that we’re getting it right.
I attend community groups, activities and meetings and have also started ‘coffee and chats’.
So to come and talk to me about whatever you like. So far we have:
- 1st Monday of the month, Sirhowy Star Centre (12.30pm to 2pm)
- 1st Tuesday of the month, Newtown Community Centre (1pm to 2pm)
- 2nd Tuesday of the month, Bryn Farm (2pm to 4pm)
- 3rd Wednesday of the month, Rassau, Nant Melyn (1pm to 3pm)
- Last Wednesday of the month, Abertillery Youth Centre (10am to 12pm)
- 2nd Thursday of the month St Georges Church Hall (11am to 12pm)
- Last Thursday of the month Swffrd Community Centre (9am to 12pm)
- Last Monday of the month Hilltop, Log Cabin (2pm to 4pm)
Pennie Walker – Better Together Lead