We take complaints seriously. Our aim is to resolve complaints fairly and quickly; we will take steps to put things right when they have gone wrong and learn lessons on how to improve our service.
What is a complaint?
A complaint is:
- an expression of dissatisfaction or concern about Tai Calon’s action or lack of action, or
- is about the standard of service provided.
It can be written, spoken or made by any other communication method. It can be made by one or more person.
A complaint is not:
- an initial request for a service, such as reporting a repair
- an appeal against a properly made decision
- a report of anti-social behaviour
However, if you have requested a service and you are not happy with the response, then this is a complaint.
Please click here for the latest report about the complaints we have had and what we have learned and changed as result of those complaints.
How to making a complaint
We have made it as easy as possible to make a complaint.
Please set out your complaint clearly and briefly, including dates and any reference numbers where possible.
There are a number of ways you can complain:
- Emailing: email@example.com
- Texting us type the word “complaints” followed by your message to 60030.
- Calling our Customer Services team, Monday to Friday, between 9am and 5pm on: 0300 303 1717.
- Visiting our office in person.
- By letter, write to the:
Customer Services Supervisor
Tai Calon Community Housing,
Rising Sun Industrial Estate,
Whatever way you choose, we will handle your complaint honestly and fairly. We will also treat the information you give us in confidence.