Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
With the continuing increase in the number of Covid-19 cases across Blaenau Gwent and the rest of the country, it is important that we all continue to take the necessary measures needed to help protect ourselves, our loved ones and our communities.
There are several things we can do to help limit the spread of this virus:
- stay out of each other’s homes, except in very limited circumstances
- try to limit how many different people you meet
- always maintain social distancing
- where a face covering in indoor public places
- wash your hands regularly
- work from home if you can
More information on the national rules can be found here.
It is important if you have any Coronavirus symptoms, you immediately isolate and book a test.
The Coronavirus symptoms you should look out for are:
- a new continuous cough
- a high temperature
- loss of or change to sense of smell or taste
Our emergency repair response and gas/electric servicing remains unaffected, however, we will continue to asses non urgent works and postpone any that we feel can wait until the local situation improves.
Tai Calon’s priority is always the safety of our staff and our tenants.
Please help us to ensure your safety by allowing us to carry out inspections for Gas, Fire and Electric.
We will continue to monitor the situation and update our information accordingly with any changes.