Tai Calon Community Housing has more than 6,000 homes and we are the largest social housing landlord in the Blaenau Gwent County Borough.
We began our life in July, 2010, after tenants of Blaenau Gwent County Borough Council voted for their homes to be transferred to a “not for profit” organisation.
Tai Calon is a community mutual organisation, a limited company and registered charity.
Our vision is to provide:
‘Homes and thriving neighbourhoods where people are proud to live.’
Our values are:
- Focus on tenants and communities
- Work honestly and transparently
- Show respect and professionalism
- Aim to achieve excellence
- Improve and innovate
- Involve, listen and learn
- We will develop and support our staff