• Search
  • |
  • Tenant login

What improvements and alterations can I make to my home?

You can not make any alterations to your home or outside space without first obtaining our written permission. Please do not start any work until you receive it. In some cases you may need Planning Permission and/or Building Regulations from Blaenau Gwent Council. We will want to see copies of those approvals before considering your request.

If you have any questions, contact us on 0300 303 1717.

  • Get in touch
  • 0300 303 1717
  • info@taicalon.org
  • Text taicalon to 60030,
    followed by your message.