Apply to common housing register

Blaenau Gwent County Borough Council (BGCBC) operates and maintains The Common Housing Register.

The four housing associations/providers that are committed to support the CHR are:

  • Tai Calon Community Housing,
  • Linc Cymru,
  • Melin Homes,
  • United Welsh.

This ensures that all applicants applying for social housing within Blaenau Gwent County Borough are provided with a single route of access and assessed using a single policy.

How do I apply to the Common Housing Register?

You can apply to the Common Housing Register here

For any further advice on registering your housing application please contact the BGCBC Housing Advice Team:

Housing Advice Centre,
20 Church Street,
Ebbw Vale,
NP23 6BG
Opening times: Monday to Friday 09:30 – 16:00


Housing Access 01495 354600 (Option 1)