Housing Services

Tenancy matters and Anti-Social Behavior

Whilst we are operating a reduced service due to the current restrictions, our community housing officers are able to respond to urgent issues by phone or email if you need to speak to us. If you do have any housing-related queries please our Community Housing on 0300 303 1717.

For any serious anti-social behavior incidents please contact the Police on 101 or, in an emergency, please call 999.

Moving home

People who wish to move home can do so, however those who are shielding or who are particularly vulnerable should be aware of current medical advice and seriously consider any risk to their health. This also applies to any tenants seeking to transfer or end their tenancy.