Report a Repair
How to report a repair
When you identify a repair is needed to your home please first check that the repair is not your own responsibility – see link to tenant responsibility
You can report a repair by:
Phone: 0300 303 1717
Writing: Tai Calon Community Housing, Solis One, Griffin Lane,
Rising Sun Industrial Estate, Blaina NP13 3JW.
Text: Text the word “Repairs” followed by your name and
message to 60030.
Housing Online: Housing Online – Tai Calon Community Housing
We operate a 24-hour emergency repairs service. Please ring 0300 303 1717 to report all emergency repairs.
Emergency repairs are those which put your safety or home at immediate risk. These are:
- Gas Escapes – If you smell gas please contact 0800 111 999 immediately
- In the event of a fire please dial 999
- Burst pipes or serious leaks that cannot be contained
- Leaks close to electrics
- Unsafe electrical fittings
- Fault with fire alarm or smoke detector
- Blocked toilets (only 1 in property)
- Insecure doors or windows following a break in or vandalism.
- Complete loss of heating or hot water between 31st October and 1st May
- Immediate Health & Safety risks
When will my repair be fixed?
We will agree a convenient appointment in line with the above timescales. Our appointment options are:
- 8:00am – 12:00pm
- 12:00pm – 16:30pm
- 10:00am – 14:00pm
- 8:00am – 13:00pm (Friday)
If we have your mobile number, we will send a text to confirm your appointment and a reminder the day before we attend.