What improvements and alterations can I make to my home?

Are you thinking about some home improvements? If so, contact us to let us know about your plans. We can help you with advice and guidance on how to go about it.

You should not make any alterations to the physical fabric of your home or outside space without first obtaining our written permission.

This is to protect you from the risk that the improvements are not properly carried out, where you might be required to put them right. In some cases you may need Planning Permission and/or Building Regulations permission from Blaenau Gwent Council. In these cases, we will need to see copies of those approvals before considering your request.

If you have any questions, or you wish to inform us of your plans, please contact us on 0300 303 1717