We are committed to doing our bit for the planet. We all must do our bit to future-proof what we love from a changing climate and more frequent natural emergencies.
Here are a few ways we’re trying to make positive change in our community…
- Our Wellbeing team helps our residents upskill and get back into employment.
- We support gardening projects for residents, helping create a haven for bees and pollinators and giving nature a helping hand.
- We support Wales’ First Climate Change Assembly with Blaenau Gwent Council.
- We are a member of Carbon Literacy Cartrefi Cymru (CLCC), a consortium of 27 Welsh registered social landlords who have pooled their money and resources to increase carbon literacy within their organisations.
- We provide our residents with free energy advice and support.
- We have a dedicated charity of the year who we actively fundraise for and support.
- We support and promote active travel plans within our communities.