Welcome to our Careers page!
As we grow and adapt we are always looking for new people to join our team in a variety of roles. Take a look at our vacancies by clicking HERE or selecting the vacancy below:
- Organisational Development Manager
- Assets & Property Project & Development Administrator
- Tenant Involvement Officer
Reward at Tai Calon means more than a monthly pay cheque – which is why our employees can access the following great benefits:
- Flexible Working;
- Defined Contributions Pension Scheme;
- Generous annual leave allowance of up to 30 days per year* plus statutory holidays;
- Free onsite parking for up to 119 members of staff**;
- Access to a suite of salary sacrifice benefits including Cycle to Work and Green Car scheme;
- Higher Education Scheme;
- Learning and development opportunities.
* Newly appointed staff members receive 25 days of annual leave per annum (pro rata for temporary contracts). Entitlement increases to 30 days of annual leave upon 5 years of continuous service.
** Includes 6 disabled parking bays.
Routes into Work
- Tai Calon regularly provides voluntary opportunities for those wishing to get work experience. If you would like to know what voluntary opportunities may be available to you, email our HR department at email@example.com.
- Tai Calon’s Solis One Head Office hosts a weekly Work Club every Thursday from 1:00pm to 3:00pm. Anyone from the local community is welcome to attend and receive tips, advice and guidance on how to secure employment.