To apply for a job at Tai Calon, visit our recruitment website at https://taicalon-careers.co.uk and select the job you are interested in. You can find out more about the job and the skills needed by downloading the job description.
You can find out more about the job and the skills needed by downloading the job description.
You can then click the apply button to complete your application form online – or even send the vacancy to a friend! If you are unable to complete the form online, you can ask for a hard-copy application form by contacting a member of the HR team (contact details below).
To give yourself the best chance of succeeding, you should complete the application form in as much detail as possible. You can save your progress and revisit the application form at any time before the closing date – just remember to click the submit button before the vacancy closes.
If you need support to complete your application form, contact the HR team.
Tai Calon recognises that all our staff are talented and hardworking. That’s why we want to offer staff more than just their monthly pay cheque.
We can offer staff a range of benefits that all add up to make Tai Calon a better place for you to continue your career.
- Defined Contributions Pension Scheme
- Generous annual leave allowance of up to 30 days per year* plus statutory holidays.
- Free onsite parking for up to 119 members of staff**.
- Access to a suite of salary sacrifice benefits including Cycle to Work scheme.
- Learning and development opportunities.
* Newly appointed staff members receive 25 days of annual leave per annum (pro rata for temporary contracts). Entitlement increases to 30 days of annual leave upon 5 years of continuous service.
** Includes 6 disabled parking bays.
Routes into Work
- Tai Calon regularly provides voluntary opportunities for those wishing to get work experience. If you would like to know what voluntary opportunities may be available to you, email our HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tai Calon’s Solis One Head Office hosts a weekly Work Club every Thursday from 1:00pm to 3:00pm. Anyone from the local community is welcome to attend and receive tips, advice and guidance on how to secure employment.