Supporting our community’s well-being is a key priority. The Blaenau Gwent Integrated Wellbeing Network Team recently launched a new online map that connects people from Blaenau Gwent to everything that can help their mental and physical wellbeing in their local area: https://bginthistogether.co.uk
Working with local partners, Integrated Wellbeing Network teams across Newport, Torfaen and Blaenau Gwent have created free interactive maps with everything from clubs and activities to groups and organisations.
Communities can use the new map to find things to help them and their family enhance their health and wellbeing.
The maps enable local communities to see all the information they need to participate in activities or ask for help, which they can use to improve their wellbeing.
All the great benefits of the new maps:
- All the local goings-on in one place, with access at your fingertips to over hundreds of listings and counting
- They help communities get more involved in all the great things taking place across their local area
- As well as activities and groups, there is also information on local support services in areas such as mental health, housing support and financial support
- The maps are free and easy to use and available in many languages
But don’t just take our word for it. Take a look for yourself:
- Blaenau Gwent Map: Home – Blaenau Gwent (bginthistogether.co.uk)