Do you want to have a say in how your home and community is managed? Why not become a member of Tai Calon.
Who are we?
Tai Calon Community Housing is a Community Mutual Organisation. This means that tenants and leaseholders are given an opportunity to become more involved by applying to become a general member of Tai Calon.
What is a Member?
As a member you can:
- Vote at Tai Calon’s Annual General Meeting, including proposals on changes to the rules of Tai Calon
- Approve the selection of independent Board members
- Have your say on our budget and rent increase proposals
Under our rules, membership is open to:
- All tenants (i.e. persons who are assured tenants of Tai Calon and this includes each and all joint tenants)
- Leaseholders (i.e. persons who hold a long lease for residential use and this also includes each and all joint leaseholders)
If you would like further information or would like to apply, please call us on: 0300 303 1717 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org