At the Heart of Your Community
We are involved in community activities such as;
- Seasonal community events – Easter, Halloween, Christmas for children and young people
- Awareness campaigns, i.e. Neighbourhood Surgeries, Environmental improvements and Repairs Clinics.
- We help community groups and local organisations apply for grants and funding.
- Our own tenant led panel award grants through our Community Improvement Fund.
- We organise Community Litter Picks.
- Partnership events with Gwent Police, Aneurin Leisure, Street Games, Blaenau Gwent Council, GAVO and Blaenau Gwent Schools.
- We run community events/ Surgeries in our community houses.
Look on our What’s on Calendar for what’s coming up in your Neighbourhood!