If you have a new Occupation Contract (granted on or after 1 December 2022), you will need to request permission to run a trade or business from your home. You can make your request by contacting us at 0300 303 1717 or emailing us at talktous@taicalon.org. We will need you to provide full details of the business or trade you intend to run, and you will receive an outcome to your request within 28 days.

If you have a Converted Contract (signed before 1 December 2022), you do not need our permission to run a trade or business from home, providing it doesn’t cause a nuisance to the surrounding area. However, don’t forget to let us know the type of business you would like to set up, as our Wellbeing team may be able to help you by offering support. You can contact us at 0300 303 1717 or email us at talktous@taicalon.org for help and advice.