Supported Living is about you living independently in your own home with friends around you and a helping hand from one of our scheme managers, if you need it. We have 9 schemes across the county of Blaenau Gwent, which offer people the chance to remain independent.
Live Your life the way you want to enjoy it!
Supported Living is for people over 55, or anyone who would benefit from a little extra support.
Resident will have:
- Their own front door to their own home which can be decorated and furnished to their choice.
- Scheme manager available during office hours.
- A detailed support plan to enable residents to maintain their independence.
- A 24 hour alarm system, in case of an emergency. All schemes have a secure door entry system.
- A communal lounge in their scheme where social activities and events take place.
- Use of communal laundry facilities.
Most of our schemes also have:
- A guest bedroom where family and close friends can spend the occasional night when visiting.
- A garden or outdoor space available for relaxation.
- A car park or parking facilities close by.
In need of a little extra support?
Why not speak to our Lifft team, who maybe able to help you.
Our Supported Living Forum
It is important that supported living residents influence the service that they receive from Tai Calon. The Supported Living Forum is a group of supported living residents that meet every month with Tai Calon to discuss issues that affect them.
For more information on supported living contact Anthony Rowson on 0300 303 1717.