In need of a little extra support? Our Lifft team can help you!
Our expert team of Support Workers have substantial experience helping people to live full and independent lives.
The Lifft team is part of Tai Calon Community Housing and we are the largest social housing landlord in Blaenau Gwent. We have more than 6,000 homes across the three valleys.
A support worker will visit you at home to help where they can should you need or want support.
How can we provide support?
A support worker can visit you at your home or other suitable location. The amount of support will depend on your needs and will be over an appropriate time, agreed with you.
What can we do?
- Help setting up your home (✓)
- Budgeting advice and benefit claims (✓)
- Helping access to grants (✓)
- Support in setting up home for new tenants (✓)
- Tenancy advise/support (✓)
- Arranging access to health services on behalf of a tenant (✓)
- Good neighbouring tasks, life skills (✓)
- Referral & signposting to other agencies (✓)
- Property safety (✓)
- Social inclusion-connecting people with their communities (✓)
- Working with a person where tenancy issues may jeopardize their tenancy (✓)
We can do a whole lot and have helped a whole lot of people.
Interested? Get in touch with us!
If you want more information about our support services, don’t hesitate to contact our Lifft team on 0300 303 1717, Monday to Friday, between 9 am and 5 pm.
You can also email email@example.com (please add the Lifft team in the subject box).